For Patients - University Diagnostic Institute
About Your Visit - What to Expect
At University Diagnostic Imaging, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and friendly compassionate staff, ease of process with very little wait time, the best in quality readings by Dr. George Stanley and his associates, and quick, accurate results.
To schedule an appointment today, call 407-975-3315 or fax us at: 407-691-0316.
What to expect when your arrive to our facility:
- A warm and welcoming lobby.
- After you proceed to the receptionist's window, you will be greeted by a member of our friendly staff.
- She will ask for necessary information and documents and may ask you to complete forms. (The forms may be completed before arrival and are available on this website).
- A technologist will greet you and escort you to your assigned area, where your exam will be performed.
Please bring the following items with you:
- Medicare and/or insurance card
- Prescription and/or referral sheet and authorization information if this was provided to you
- Picture ID or Driver's License
- Prior X-rays, if requested
For all exams:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time
Back to top>>
Payment Plans Available
UDI is pleased to offer Competitive Payment Plans:
Because we understand the struggles of our neighbors during an economic crisis, University Diagnostic Imaging offers easy payment plans and competitive self-pay prices. For more information, or to schedule an appointment today,
call us at 407-975-3315 or fax us at: 407-691-0316.
Insurance Acceptance List
Print the form below that is related to your exam, complete and bring with you to your scheduled appointment:
CT Patient Form
Please complete the following forms as part of your "Patient Packet." Bring them with you at the time of your scheduled appointment:
New Patient Packet (includes: HIPAA Compliance, Outside Films Record Release, Notice to have films picked up, Emergency Contact)
Patient Consent to Use and Disclosure Form
For more information or to schedule an appointment today, call 407-975-3315 or fax us at: 407-691-0316.
- AETNA (PPO, HMO* & Q-POS*) MCR
- ALL AUTO INSURANCE
- ALL RAD
- ALL STATE WORK PLACE DIVISION (FORMALLY AMERICAN HERITAGE HEALTH)
- AMERICAN CARE SOURCE
- AMERICAN MEDICAL SECURITY (INTERPLAN HEALTH GROUP, SOUTHCARE, PPO & LUTHERAN PREFERRED)
- ASSURANT HEALTH
- BEACON ONE HEALTH SERVICES NETWORK
- BEECHSTREET PPO
- BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD (ANTHEM*, HEALTH OPTIONS*, CARE MANAGER, BLUE OPTIONS, FEDERAL - HMO, POS, PPO)
- CARE IQ
- CCN PPO
- CHAMP VA
- CHOICE CARE NETWORK
- CIGNA (PPO*, HMO*, POS*, OPEN ACCESS & INDEMNITY)
- CITRUS HEALTHCARE (MEDICARE, MEDICAID & COMMERCIAL)
- DIAGNOSTIC READIOLOGY NETWORK
- FIRST HEALTH NETWORK
- GOLDEN RULE
- GREAT WEST LIFE (PPO*, POS*, HMO*)
- HEALTHY KIDS (STAYWELL AND WELLCARE)
- HUMANA (HMO*, PPO, POS*, & GOLD CLASSICS, VA)
- MED SOLUTIONS
- MUTUAL OF OMAHA
- NNPN NETWORK
- ONE CALL MEDICAL
- ONE HEALTH PLAN (PPO*, POS*, HMO*)
- PHCS PPO
- PHN NETWORK
- PUBLIX WORKERS COMP
- SOUTHCARE PRO (GEHA)
- TRICARE (STANDARD, PRIME & FOR LIFE*)
- TECH HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- WALT DISNEY WORK COMP
- WELL CARE*
* REQUIRES AUTHORIZATION
Back to top>>